Your customers are the greatest resource for improving the marketing efforts for your product.
While having a well designed and developed product are extremely important in creating something that offers value to someone, if you can’t effectively communicate how it helps your customers you will have a hard time selling it. Confusing customers with the wrong message is a common problem that many startups face. We saw this problem as an opportunity to help the startup community learn more about their product, how to speak a language that customers actually understand and connect with, and how to take action with tools they need to succeed.
I’m really excited to share this free guide with all of you because it can potentially have a powerful impact on almost every aspect of your business. I am so proud of our team for making this guide happen. All the writing, editing, feedback, designs, and so much more. And this is only the beginning of what Headway wants to do for the startup community.
What kind of information will you find in the guide?
Great question! Let’s walk through all of the awesomeness that we’ll cover throughout the guide. Our goal with each of these sections is to empower you with the right tools and confidence to get the information you need from your customers. We’ll guide you through what you can do with all of that information and what you need to focus on to improve the way you talk about your product. You’ll even get access to some pretty awesome templates and downloadable documents to jumpstart your progress.
Become an expert at interviewing customers
We’re going to help you get to the next level when it comes to talking to your customers so you can get the most out of every single interview. Here are the sections you will find within the guide:
- Types of customers you can interview
- Finding customers to interview
- How many customers interviews should you conduct?
- Templates and guidance for properly contacting individuals to interview
- Preparing for customer interviews
- Templates and forms to jumpstart your interviews
- Discovering the questions you should be asking
An action plan to help you implement the feedback
Now that you conducted all these interviews, what’s next? Don’t worry we’ve got your back. We have a list of action items to help you figure out everything you can do with all of the feedback.
Here’s what the guide will help you do:
- Brainstorming new elevator pitches for your product and improving presentations.
- Gathering new and impactful testimonials
- Where to utilize testimonials effectively
- Removing jargon and confusing vocabulary
- Implementing new customer language
- How to share customer success stories
- Using the feedback for social campaigns
- Improving your email marketing
- Creating more impactful case studies
Are you ready to positively change the way you talk about your product and help your business grow?
We understand how hard it can be to gain traction with your product. Before you spend more money on advertising, make sure you are sharing the right message with your customers so you can motivate them to purchase. With the Startup Guide you’ll get everything you need to make it happen.